Letsfit Swim Goggles, No Leaking Anti-Fog Indoor Outdoor Swimming Goggles with UV Protection Mirrored Lenses for Adult Women Men Youth KidsPrice: $ 10.99 $ 10.99
● 100% UV protection.
● Anti-frog coated for clear underwater vision.
● Mirrored lenses for maximum visibility and minimum glare.
● Ergonomic design for comfortable wearing.
● 3D Memory Silicon for ultimate comfort and style.
● Avoid deep diving with the goggles, which could cause heavy pressure on eyes.
● If the cushion causes inflammation on your skin, please stop wearing the goggles and consult your doctor.
● Rinse the goggles with clean water and shake water from googles after use and keep them in a dry place to keep the anti-fog effect.
● Do not wipe the lens with a towel, which may scratch the lens.
● Do not touch the inner lens with you r fingers or other roughness.
● Do not expose the goggles in extreme temperatures (too hot or too cold), which may cause deformation of the goggles.
● Silicon straps and nose bridge are adjustable
Product Model: Swim Goggles G2360/G2500
Strap & gaskets: silicon
Nose bridge: TPE
Storage case: PS+ABS
We provide 12-month warranty. Please get in touch about any issues you’re having, and we’ll try our best to respond within 24 hours.
Email address: support@Iletsfit.com
Question: If you are NOT a swimmer and need them for walking around to keep the dust out of your eyes which would be the best the mirrored lens or the clear len
Answer: If you just need to keep the dust out of your eyes, they are the same. They all have exclusive seal fits to the shape of your eyes, securing the best leak resistance and an exact fit. But if you need them to protect your eyes from the sun, mirrored lenses will be better.
Question: On monday i started to use the googles and i'm very happy with them but on wenesday it got fog on a spot so what can i do to eliminate this?.
Answer: I'm so sorry, but I have no idea what to do about the fog. Maybe aee of there is some contact info in with the goggles of the manufacturer, and ask them? I bought these for my son, and I haven't heard him complain at all. Good luck! !
Question: How can these goggles fit adult, youth and children? they don’t have a way to select size.
Answer: The straps are adjustable, so I think they can fit different head sizes, for both men, women, youth or child.
Question: Are these swim goggles suitable for children from age 5 to 12?
Answer: Yes Letsfit goggles strap can be adjusted to adapt child's head size, they have enough notches that can fit almost all head size, so they are fit for children and youth that from all ages.